Wednesday 26 September 2018

Change of plans

I recently underwent further radiation for a tumour growth on my lower spine nerves and am quite immobile now, resting most of the time in an at-home hospital bed. Unfortunately, due to my recent health complications, we are going to have to cancel the music event at our place this weekend.  We apologize to everybody. We were hoping to have a great time with all our friends but it is not possible in my current condition.

For those of you who would like to see me over the next week or two for a short one-on-one visit or small group visit, please contact Kathryn by email at kconstantopoulos1970@gmail.com or by text at 416-779-0981 to arrange a day and time to visit. Feel free to bring instruments if you play them and if I feel well enough I will join you and if not, you can play for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment